Many novice drivers would surely think the basic driving course is enough to drive safely and rightly on roads. However professional drivers have doubts that learning license holding drivers will be able to drive confidently following all the measures of a safe drive while on road. Often fresh drivers fail to drive safely resulting in fatal accidents. All these unfortunate incidents can be easily avoided while attending special courses meant specifically for new drivers.
The safer drivers course helps a lot to know many tricks for safe and confident driving. The instructors conducting these kinds of driving courses are fully experienced. They are well-skilled drivers and certified trainers. Thus, learning to drive from them is sure to enhance your driving skill.
Mentioning other salient features of special driving courses for fresh drivers:
- You can know more about vehicle movement and working ability. This aids in understanding whether your vehicle is performing rightly and able to guess the problem arising point.
- You can do speed management, learn to maintain a safe distance from other vehicles, know the right way to park the vehicle easily even in a congested place, and well versed in using the car mechanism like a professional driver.
- You gain twenty hours of logbook credit once you completely finish the course. You need to attend for two hours in a car and three hours in class to get the required twenty hours credit.
- You drive solo without any fear or stress.
- You drive safely even while you have friendly passengers along as you are trained to focus well on the road while you drive.
- You no longer step on the wrong pedal or turn the vehicle in the wrong direction. You are more at ease while following traffic rules.
- The group discussion with other Ls applicants helps greatly to understand in detail about the road problems you may face. The solution provided by the instructor for a safe drive on roads of any kind and at any time surely helps to gain the confidence to drive on even rough roads at night hours. In normal driving classes, you don’t gain much confidence and you remain doubtful to drive safely as there were less drive-in hours and you weren’t driving solo.
Driving after gaining hours of practice having a well-skilled instructor at your side helps to be a professional driver in a shorter time. There will be two hours in-vehicle coaching classes that are sure to help you in driving like a skilled driver in a short period.
You just need to have an authorized learning license to enroll for the special driving course. You need to be under the age of twenty-five and willing to finish the classes completely. Candidates need to finish fifty log book hours and have a Health Care Card of the existing year. They can even avail of the classes while possessing a Pensioner Concession Card. There won’t be any driving exams, however, to avail the benefit of adding twenty hours in your credit logbook the whole course needs to be attended fully. To know in detail about the safe driving courses log on to ltrent.com.au.